5 in 1 Outdoor Survival Gear Escape Paracord Bracelet Flint / Whistle / Compass / Scraper
ADD TO CART NOW - FOR YOURSELF OR AS A GIFT
*Has shipping and handling fee
- A 9" survival bracelet with survival whistle design on the buckle.
- Flint / Fire Starter: It can start fires, in order to survive for boiling water, cooking game, etc.
- Scraper can be used as a knife.
- Compass: Accurately provide directional assistance.
- Whistle: Used for signalling help.
- Unraveled paracord string: Essential for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear.
Paracord survival bracelet is essential for all camping, outdoor and wilderness adventures. Paracord survival bracelet increases survival chances by providing resources readily available on you. An emergency kit or gear that you can take with you without packing heavy items or worrying about it getting lost as you have it on you at all times.
** Ideal accessory for camping, boating, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Shipping & Delivery
Our store ships to more than 200 countries and you can enjoy free shipping on most of our light items sold on BestFantasyShop.com
- If the item price is above 5$ and the item is light - it should have free shipping fee
- Shipping fee is calculated on checkout
Estimated Delivery Time is 7-30 business days.
Note: The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 1 to 3 days.
Different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
The following cases should be taken into consideration regarding shipping times:
1. Weight and dimensions of a package
2. Place of Dispatch
When will you receive your ordered items?
Exclude force majeure (bad weather, strikes, wars etc.), the following 3 factors should be taken into consideration.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping methods. For example, DHL takes 2-4 business days while EMS takes 3-8 business days.
2) Time in transit varies depending on where you’re located and where your package is coming from.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.