Customize your order
Copper Moscow Mule Mugs set
IzyCal 4-Piece 16-Ounce Copper Moscow Mule Mugs with 2-Ounce Mug and Gift Set Box
AVAILABLE ONLY IN USA
- ★LIMITED PROMOTION PRICE : Exclusive, Collectible Design:"Drink Like a King" with a Russian royal coat of arms, only from Izycal. Your Moscow Mule Mug lets you serve your favorite drink with style and sophistication.
- ★Perfectly Packaged for Gifting: This set of 4 copper mugs comes complete with a beautifully designed, satin-lined box, making it an ideal Moscow Mule gift set for grads, executives, dads, and more.
- ★Robust Handles Stand Up to Years of Use: Solid brass handles are bold enough for a comfortable grip and spot welded in place so you can enjoy your mugs for a lifetime.
- ★Lined for Safety and Easy Cleaning: Unlike other copper mugs, Izycal Moscow Mule Mugs are lined with top-quality, food-grade stainless steel, so you never have to worry about tarnishing or toxins.
- ★Bonus 2-Ounce Miniature Mug Included: This charming two-ounce mug makes a perfect shot glass for measuring Vodka, and looks great on a shelf as well. It's a charming addition to this boxed set.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN USA
SUPER FAST SHIPPING
Shipping & Delivery
Our store ships to more than 200 countries and you can enjoy free shipping on most of our light items sold on BestFantasyShop.com
- If the item price is above 5$ and the item is light - it should have free shipping fee
- Shipping fee is calculated on checkout
Estimated Delivery Time is 7-30 business days.
Note: The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 1 to 3 days, 3-5 days for customizable or hand made items
Different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
Our Customer service is always there for you to help with any questions.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.